Friday, October 27, 2006

The Big D The Finale

Ok so on Sunday morning we all got up at different times and then started to get ready to load up Burnsy's car. And by load up I really mean LOAD UP. Burnsy did in fact have a few things that had been sent to his parents that he was bringing back. It was around this time that Burnsy disclosed the fact that after Jen and I had gone to bed he went to a coffee shop to check his e-mail. To which I believe is absolutely crazy.
We got all loaded up,cooler and all and headed first to Starbucks. Then Burnsy took us to Detroit. Most of our trip we were in Troy which is a suburb and not what I was excpecting. So when Burnsy took us to Detroit and Greektown it was really neat. We were able to see stadiums and arena's and lots of art. There was the floating arm and the Green Giant to name a few.
I found the Green Giant very interesting. To see a pic go here I think thats it for my Detroit stories...there are more details but its been like over 2 weeks and there are other stories to tell. As it is most of this post has been sitting as a draft and I thought I should put it up. I had a lot of fun going. It was great to hang out with the former palace queen and my new found mexican friend.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Hello Natasha!
how are you??

Anonymous said...

hey natasha!!

thanks for the insight to the trip! wish i was there! yeeaaa roadtrips!