Monday, January 28, 2008

To Use or Not to Use

So I was minding my p's and q's the other day at work when a guy came into the store and while checking out noticed that I had a Nalgene bottle on the counter. He proceeded to inform me that I shouldn't be using it as many retailers have been pulling them off of the shelves because they have been recalled. They apparently are being recalled because a component in the plastic is secreting into the liquid that you drink and has some pretty serious side effects. So the question is do you you keep drinking out of something that will or may be causing you harm... I mean I still use the microwave, sit in the sun and eat bad food.... How bad is it really?
I found a link to the globe and mail that has an article with some more information.
My moral jury is still out on this one though.

1 comment:

miranda said...

i don't know what to believe!

i love my nalgene!