Monday, November 20, 2006

Feeling like a Push Pin Cushion

So I have been in the big and wonderfully city of Barrie since friday. I had a doctors appointment with my family physcian. Normally I don't leave his office feeling like I want to punch him out but this time...All I wanted to do was a 123 KNOCK OUT!!!!
So after my appointment I hung around and caught up with some family...it was a surprise to see my great Aunt Grace... she was here and her husband was in Toronto...and they were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Go figure??!!
I went to my grandparents church and there will be more about that later...enough stories from that experience for a post on its own.
Today I made my appointments for blood tests and ultrasounds.
I feel like a push pin cushion. They took 5 yes count them 5 thingys of blood. And that was after having my stomach poked and proded... All I have to say is these tests hopefully will give me the reasons why to the problems... keep your fingers crossed.

NOTE
Pernell...hope your back is better... sorry I couldn't help.
Rich and Jaci... thanks for lending me the car.
Mom and family...thanks for feeding me...
Dr.Dan... Thanks for NOTHING!!!

6 comments:

Jaci said...

No problem - it's the least we could do after all your help!

Anonymous said...

love you...glad you came to visit.
Gram

Rich said...

Do you know what they call the guy that comes in dead last in medical school?

Doctor.

Anonymous said...

rich - HAHHAHAH!

natasha -- what's wrong? you are sick?

hope they find answers!
haven't seen you around in awhile - miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Nat! Sorry I couldn't make the party. I was having a PITTY party at the mall. Grrrr, to I ever hate the holidays being in retail. Anyway, I hope it was amazing and that this year meets you with some AMAZING things!

Anonymous said...

Hey push pin cushion time for an update. By now all your wounds should be healed and we are all waiting in suspense for some thing new!!!!!!!!